Plan to Protect Our Employees and Customers
Dear Valued Grateful Heart Botanicals Customer,
Our purpose at Grateful Heart Botanicals is to bring hope and restore health. We want you to know we are doing everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. We take great pride in the trust you put in Grateful Heart Botanicals. This notice is to inform you as to the steps we are taking to protect our employees, their families and our customers.
Our hearts and prayers go out to those who have been infected. We pray that our communities rally together to support each other during this difficult time.
STEPS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED
- All employees who are not involved in the fulfillment of orders are now required to work from home.
- All employees working in fulfillment, quality control or the warehouse are required to use hand sanitizer when arriving at the building.
- All in-person employee meetings, training and gatherings have been canceled or changed to a video conferencing service.
- No one is allowed to enter our office, warehouse or fulfillment center including visitors, UPS, USPS, FedEx or anyone else making deliveries or picking up packages.
- Any employee experiencing any type of cold, allergy or flu like symptom is required to stay at home. We are paying all employees who are sick while at home.
- We are cleaning all fulfillment, bathroom and kitchen surfaces throughout the day.
- All employees touching products are required to wear gloves even though initial reports show the virus will only live on cardboard surfaces for 24 hours.
- Everyone is requested to not touch their faces. When people accidentally touch their face, they must immediately wash their hands and change their gloves.
- Everyone is requested to be extra vigilant to observe and hold each other accountable.
We are also encouraging all our employees to take the following measures when outside the building:
- Avoid touching and exchanging money.
- Avoid all public places including stores, restaurants, bars etc.
- Avoid being around anyone experiencing any type of cold, allergy or flu like symptoms.
- Have all groceries and other items delivered to their homes.
- Take health and wellness products such as vitamin C, CBD and immune building products that help support overall health and well being.
- Use gloves when touching gas pumps, keypads, elevator buttons or anything else that must be touched.
- Keep hand sanitizer in their cars and use it frequently.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
As we learn new steps that can be taken, we are immediately implementing them. We are also working hard to make sure there are no breakdowns in our supply chain.
We thank you for your trust in Grateful Heart Botanicals and we will continue to do everything we can to provide you with the highest quality and safest products in the market.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.